29 Jan 2013

Promise the promises!

"Promise"
I have made a lot of promises since I was 12 years old!
The very 1st: ON DIET!
2nd: change attitude (bcs I was quite aggressive  XD) 
3rd: be patient to others
4th: become more confident
and many more...

Well,
the second, third and forth promises,
I accomplished! 
I changed into more "kind-hearted"  compared to last time.
Be more patient to the others compared to last time.
Become more confident compared to last time.

BUT!!!
The FIRST one always cannot succeed!!! 
WHY!!!
~Tell me why~

Alright,
you don't need to tell me.
I know that reason too.
I am too in love in food.
ok, I admit that...
and, I do not like to exercise.
image

27/1/2013
I went out with Egg,
she told me she is on diet-ing.
at that moment, I wasn't really concern about what she was bla bla bla..

28/1/2013
I whatsapp Egg:
"I want on diet. We challenge ourselves
If one of us win this contest, the other one will give the winner reward"

Yap, I'm in the competition.
But, the terms and conditions are quite impossible for me...
Achieve weight: 55 kg for me, 49 for her
Due Date: April

OMG,
how could this impossible to me?
Egg now is 50 something
Me.... way more far than her...
of course she will win this competition...
image

Whatever,
I just assume this as a path to encourage me!

People!
Please STOP OBSESSING me!
image

PLEASE

image



 
;