9 Jun 2012

College Life--- Society LIFE!!!

I used to be jealous to the others who were study in the college...
well... now i have it...
it is very relax...
and get many friends... haha

and also... join some clubs or society...
I like to watch movie, and I was represented the school to a drama competition...
so?!
I MUST JOIN the SOCIETY which is related to it.
I join:

Dance, Music & Drama Society

(we call as DMDS)

ya... this society is all about performance of DMD...
and yet,
I sacrificed my 1st time of dance to DMDS
I had performed a dance before 100+ students....
wao!!!

and the 1st time of practice is kind of..... awkward!!!

I was standing at the side...
(see... like crazy one)
and the music for that dance is "Part Of Me" by Katy Perry
before we did the dance, we had a drama which was very MAD!
 the short drama was about breakout of one couple...
ya, im the actress... and another guy (Jay Winson) as my couple... AGAIN
and thank you: 
Miss Tan (choreographer & teacher adviser),
 Alexandra, Pamela, Petrina, Krik-Krik, Vidya

now, every time i heard about the Part of Me by Katy Perry...
i hate this song... and it's very mad....
because i'll follow the beat and .... I DANCE
haha
this performance was performed to attract new member to join--- College Briefing
the result was not bad...
we have quite a a lot members....


after the college briefing performance.
we had a Flash Mob
which is a surprise of dance performance
that was really fun.
we learned more steps and more difficult....
in the dance, I got my first partner for the dance... (he is cute... haha)
i met more friends in this dance too...
Shaun, 
Jying, 
Mr. Lim, 
Mr. Lee
they are really nice... haha
the flash mob was held at 5 June 2012 (Tuesday), at SEGi lobby
that was good... but not good enough... but we will improve! yes!

yesterday, we were (i think i should write they..... because i was not there most of the time except for the introduction part and the eating part... haha) having a get-together event for the new member.
i think that was a successful event...

the coming saturday and sunday, we will also having a dance practice for another event...
YEAH!

DMDS ROCKSSS!!!
 
;