14 May 2012

Started my college life

alright... after taking my SPM result... and my working life...
it's time to figure out what to do next about my further study...

I thought I might go to Taiwan last few months...
but i cannot make it... (this make me headache! because a lot of my friends and teachers keep on asking me why I am not going to Taiwan... Ohhhh...)
Ok... then i make it to my college in SEGi College Penang
I am taking Diploma In Cullinary Art ( simple language: COOKING)
ok! dont ask me why I have chosen this course! Because I'm interest in it!
In my course.... erm... I am the only Chinese  girl... LOL...
Haiz... but, I met a lot of friends too... hehe
                                   sorry.. no faces for you guys... hehe

At my 1st semester, I only study Moral Studies and Food Safety and Sanitation.
Well... I have finish the moral class... and only the food safety is left...
many friends and mates ask me:" why you dont want to choose hotel management? you kind a good in manage..."
LOL... I bored with it...
but... I did 1 presentation for moral studies...
that was really really fun!
well... our group were ask to present a drama on "SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE" (already feel excite when listen to the topic?! haha)
then, I was a girl who did something bad with her boyfriend (you know what that supporse to be...)
BUT! we were not really do THAT THING in front on 40 peoples.... that's impossible...

THE STORY:
 a couple were in a club, dancing. and when they getting higher and higher... they.........
then, the girl was pregnant and her boyfriend asked her to abort it....
and when they reached the hospital... the doctor told them that abortion is illegal...
so... they decided to keep their baby and they got marry....
and they live happily ever after....
-the end-

the story is quite bored... but... I am very certain that if you were live in the show.... you will laugh till you die!!!
hahahahaha

my 1st exam is on this wednesday (16 May)...
gotta prepare for that now...
tat ta...
^.^
 
;