19 Apr 2013

WANT or DON'T WANT?!

Want or Don't Want?!
 
Everybody face the same problems,
sinc they were born.
 
When I wake up,
the fist thing come into my mind is:
"Want to wake up?
Or don't want?"
 
Well, that's the most difficult decision I have ever faced!
Because, I love to sleep......
 
HAHA.
 
Well,
the main thing I want to tell here, is:
Want to invite HIM or not?
 
Baifu Cute Emoticon-5 for Blogger
 
My birthday is around the corner,
and I have planned a secondary school friends gathering.
 
I have invited Fern, Egg, Alice, Pei Ling and Mei Yean.
(PS.: Sorry, Yoong, I didn't invte you, because you know.......)
But then, we faced a problem...
 
NO TRANSPORT!!!!!!
 
Fern has her car, can fetch 4.
Well, left one alone.
No transport.
 
So, yesterday I WeChat Egg.
We were discussing about this problems.
Then, the conclusion is,
ask HIM to fetch Egg.
Then, I go with Fern's car.
 
WTF?
that means, he is going to my birthday celebrations?
NO NO NO NO NO!
 
I don't want to see him.
No because of I liked him.
But because of I don't want him to misunderstood that I still like him!!!
 
Don't care about I want or don't want,
Egg had asked him to go.
Well... What to do?
 
Just hope that Monday,
we won't be embraced by the embarrassment!
 
;