5 Jul 2013

Silence Gathering.

Just dominated as committee of the
Hospitality and Tourism Society.
 
So, I am "planned" to have a really busy months before I graduate.
 
The coming event:
Mentor-mentee event (organize by me)
Gala Night (something like a prom night, but only for our society members)
Mentor-mentee II (by me too)
School tour
The B plan
 
FUH...
 
Lots of them are coming.
And my exam is coming in the next couples of weeks.
 
Busy, yet, love it.
 
                                                                                                                                                                          
 
Last few weeks,
my friend, Yoong came back from Pahang. That was her school holidays.
She went back to Penang about 3 weeks.
 
The first two weeks,
we had camp together.
ARTC, by the GB and BB.
 
 The last day, before she went back to Pahang.
We went out together, to James Foo at the All Season Place.
And she asked Jason and Irish to join with.
 
At first, I didn't want to go. But she begged me to accompanied her.
So, I went.
 
I fetched her at the bus stop in front of her apartment.
she: "I think they are already there."
me: "They? I thought only Jason is going?"
she: "No, Irish goes too."
me: "Oh, ok. I think later on I for sure have no conversations in the gathering."
 
When we reached the restaurant,
they saw us.
Irish felt very happy to see Yoong, (I think she hug her).
Then, we sat down.
They started their conversations.
And I kept quiet for the 2 hours.
 
Why I kept quiet?
1st, I have no topics to talk with Jason, since the last time I met him.
I also don't know why, he just didn't want to talk much like we used to.
2nd, I am not Irish's favourite.
Since, form 4, Irish was so sayang Yoong.
Every time she saw Yoong, she will hug her and very happy.
Even, the domination for the GB position, I only be the Vice Secretary.
While, Fern, the one not really active like I did, she be the Vice Chairman.
I don't like her.
 
In the gathering,
Jason tried to talk to me,
touched my shoulder.
Asking me questions.
But, I just smiled and nodded.
 
I don't want to talk much to him.
if not, he will feel annoyed.
 
after the gathering,
Jason and Irish said to me, next time we meet again and chat.
I feel that the word "meet again and chat" is so funny.
Yoong came back from Pahang, they can spent time with her for the gathering.
While me, still stay at Penang, and everyday will pass by their housing area, and every time I asked Jason out, he said he is busy.
 
what the fuck?
you treat me like shit is it?
like I'm very annoying,
like I every time ask you out.
like I don't have friends but you only.
 
You really make me piss off!
 
Why are you so selfish?
Always think of yourself only?
 
Jason,
f*ck you!
 
 

 
;