9 Jan 2014

Loss job, Get job

Was working with my sister's kids' shop in the town.
Due to some financial problem, 
the shop was closed down on November.

To solve my  financial support,
went to All Season Place, Farlim to apply for part time job.
Then, started part time job at the Who's Bryan Restaurant.

Who's Bryan restaurant is a great place to work at.
Because the phenomenal is great,
and the co-workers there are also very friendly.

I only work at the weekends there,
since they only need part-timers at those times.
they only pay RM6 per hour, and limit for 5 hours per day only.
so, the income was really poor. (not more than RM200!!)

these are the co-worker in the restaurant:
Keong- the kitchen head, look kind of familiar in the first sight.
 (I don't know why; I don't really like him. He's kind of awkward)
Hafiz- cook. A good Malay guy whom loves his daughter a lot. Friendly. But likes to show off his skills. Likes to call me to slice garlic!
Dom- A Myanmar full-timer. Nice guy too. (afraid of "gerli")
Ram- from Nepal. always critic me. Can only speak poor English, so most of the time when working with him, can only use body language to communicate with him.
Priscilla- kitchen part-timer. Great person. her sister is Adeline (waitress) 
Money- Vietnamese. A dish washer. Likes to complaint about how the colleague bullies her. 
Roy- the sous chef that runs from outlet to outlet. not much connection with him.
Richard- supervisor. a shy guy who likes Adeline.
Janet- Supervisor. has a very bitchy face. very arrogant. always smoke and plays her smartphone while the colleagues are working.
Hann Jie- a funny, friendly but serious looking face guy, and carrying.
Yee Ling- same tuition when we were form three in the Sim tuition centre. she is very cute.
Adeline- very friendly.most of the guys in the store like her. (the managers)
Kelly- the prettiest girl in the outlet.
the rest... dont know their name...

I was working there for only 2 months.
I had got fired because the other outlet in the UPR closed down.
and they need to fired the part-timer.

so, I have got to get another job.

 _______________________________________________________________________________

Went to Gurney with mom this Tuesday.
and apply for a part-time job in sbux there.

my manager (Akmal) was there.
he recruited me on the spot and asked me to work on the following day.

haha...
got the job so sudden,
and loss the job very quickly.
 
;