14 Apr 2012

My Job Exp Last Few Months

Haiz... Have a long long looooong time i dint update my blog...
since im FREE now...
Let's update it!

1st of all... lets talk about my job exp last few months...
erm... at 11 of Feb (i think)... i went to 1st Avenue Sushi King to have a job as service crew...
well... the job is so-so... the salary were aslso so-so...
why do i say so?!
because the job is very tired... and i had to go to 1st Avenue to WORK!
you know how far was there?! it's about 7 KMssss...
LOL...
Somemore, I only got RM 800 for my 1st month salary at SK...
well... that's not enough for my NEEDS!!!
but in this month... I met many friends...
as I know... Yee Xian, Michelle, Dennis, Josh, Kelvin, Zack, Danail(i dnt knw how to spell it... sory),Fiqah, Nurul and Farah...

after 1 month at SK... my friend introduced me another job as a TUITION TEACHER...
well, that job is much easier than working at SK...
but, the problem is...
the student i had to face was like EVIL!!!
they all like SAMSENG! and they won't listen to your advice!
they somemore fight in of teachers...
this job was easy in physical but not in MENTAL!!!
I can still remember that my students wasn't welcome me on my first day of my job...



           BUT... I met a lot of friends in this carrier...
and i had many sweet memories with my students and co-workers too...
my co-workers were friendly and also very kind hearted...
at there i met my co-workers: Ms Lee, Ms Yeong, Ms Seng, Mr Chin. 
Thank you very much in these months for your care and love!!!
and also my LOVELY STUDENTS: Hong Kang, Hern Xi, Angelique, Keshur, Wei Yang, Han Bin, Desmond Ng, Jia Yong and many many more...
Jia you a... I will miss you guys forever... ^.^

In these months... I was very happy...
because i had gained many exp that i will never regret of it!












went to camp!!!

 
;