8 Mar 2013

Diet? Become DIE!

WHAT THE HELL?!
I promised myself that i need to get ready and ready for the diet.

After a few months,
what is the conclusion?
Well, 
no improvement.
But, 
many "dis-provement"!

These few weeks,
I ate a lot.

Maybe because of the job I'm having now.
I just need to sit still.
Then the salary will come to my pocket.

Ya, 
I'm working at boutique.
Seriously boring.
Boring = Nothing to Do
Nothing to Do = Find Something to Do
Still Don't Have Anything to Do = Find Something to Eat
Find Something to Eat = Cannot Stop Eating
Cannot Stop Eating = Gain Weight
Gain Weight = Become Fat
Become Fat = Sad
Sad = Eat Again
 

This cycle,
really is a curse!
A curse that cannot be overcome by ME!!!!

I really hope I'm a great witch,
then, I can put this curse far away from me!!!!!


Actually,
this is not a curse.
It's just a mentally encouragement.
Because,
I just received a bad news.

He got his "coffee".
so,
I was left behind.
 And what is the point I need to work so hard for him?

But now, 
I don't care about him.

Just live my life, perfectly without him anymore.
GET OUT OF MY WORLD FROM NOW ON!
J!
 

 
;