20 Jan 2013

My Starbucks BEST memories...

I worked in Starbucks for nearly 5 months,
and I have lots of funny and mad memories.
Enjoy!!!

Scene 1

Venue- Stabucks Gurney Plaza

Actors/Actress- me: Cashier, 2 Japanese Customers

Me: "Sir, what can I get for you?"
Japanese 1: " I want a green tea frappucino."
Me: " Ok sir. How can I address you?"
Japanese 1: " Jesus"
Me: (laugh till......)

Japanese 2: " I want a Hojicha frappucino"
Me: " Ok. And your name is?"
Japanese 2: " Obama."
Me: (HAHAHA)
(even my supervisor- Shanker also laughed)

P.S.: Alright, if you think this situation is not funny. 
But, to a boring cashier, this will really make him/her happy!

Scene 2

Venue- Starbucks Gurney Plaza

Actors/Actress- me: barista, Cui Jing- cashier, 1 gang of youngster

(I was doing a latte or some cold blended beverage, the cashier was laughing)
Cashier: " Later you call out the name, you will sure laugh!"
Me: " Ok." (Then I looked at the name for the beverage, written "Leng Zai", 
which means handsome & hot guy)
Me: " Oh, Leng Zai. I comfirm shout the name very loud to inform the others he is!"
(Then I called out the name...)
Me: " LENG ZAI!!!!!! YOUR DRINK IS DONE!!!"
everybody in the Starbucks store turned to look at the 'gorgeous' guy.

HAHAHAHA
that was so funny!!!!

Scene 3

Venue- Starbusks Gurney Plaza

Actors/Actress- me: barista, Cui Jing: cashier, one really hot Japanese guy: Z

Z was sitting on a table just in front of the cashier.
Then he walked to the cashier and asked for some napkins.
And of course, I heard the hot guy's request.
I rushed to get the napkins to him, and in the same time, Cui Jing also got some in her hands.
Then, I starred at CJ which 'give signal' that I want to give napkins to him!!!
CJ surrendered!!! I won!!!
I gave Z napkins with a lovely smile!!!
HAHAHAHAHA
 
P.S.: this is the best scene! i think...

Scene 4

Venue- Starbusks Gurney Plaza, clouded!!!

Actors/Actress- me: barista, 1 Old Chinese man

Starbucks was fulled of customers,
I went to clean up the outside tables.
Old man: " Hey you, come here clean."
I went to clean up.
He: " Wei, here not cleaned"
(Because the stain was already there and cannot be cleaned!)
Then,
He murmured: " I pay twenty Ringgit to sit on a dirty table"
I went back to the store, in my mind: F*ck! You pay such money and you still want to complaint?
If you rich, you go 5 star hotel drink coffee then!
Some more, I only earn RM 5 per hour, and yet customer treat you like dog?!
Fine then... I didn't argue with him.
you know, customers are always right....... though they aren't.

Other funny moments in Starbucks...

Venue- Starbucks New World Park

Actors/Actress- me: barista, Patrick: Store Manager

Me: " Patrick, how old are you?"
Patrick: " I'm 4*."
Me: " Are you still single?"
Patrick: " I was not single. Now, I'm back to single relationship life....."
Me: " Oh... You don't take me wrong ah, I'm not interested in you ah..."
Then, the whole Starbucks NWP baristas laughed.
Seriously, I still DON'T get it, why they laughed for that question....
=.=

Venue- Starbucks Gurney Plaza

Actors/Actress- me & Carol: baristas

Carol dyed her hair into red colour, and it was really nice.
Me: " Carol, your new hair colour very nice loh."
Carol: " Yes ah?! You go DYE la.."
Me: " What? You ask me go die?"
Then we laughed.... Hahaha
Funny Carot she is... miss her...

Venue- Starbucks New World Park

Actors/Actress- me, Brendan & Tham Tham 

We were doing closing task.
They both surounded me and sang to me:
"我多想抱着你哭   紧紧的把你抱住
只要你能够幸福 我愿意付出全部"
Then, they were flipping up their apron... and waving to me...
LOL
kind of awkward that both guys do this to a girl.....
Can't stop laughing....


<3 to work at Starbucks!!!
lots of awesome friends!!!








 
;